ClearChoice Summit 2019
29th August 2019, Citywest Hotel
Mental Health & Financial Wellbeing Summit
Ireland’s only conference to bring together the experts and industry thought leaders to discuss the main topics that are affecting the Financial Services advice industry.
The 2019 Summit will focus on the link between financial health and mental health.
Financial circumstances have a direct impact on personal, physical and mental health and we as financial advisors can provide peace of mind to consumers by ensuring that they have the right type and level of cover so that they don’t suffer a financial crisis in a health crisis.
The ClearChoice Summit 2019 will be held in Citywest Hotel on the 29th August.
Designed by Financial Advisors for Financial advisors
Financial advisors support client mental health well-being by ensuring that their clients do the right things at the right time for themselves, their families & their business
The ClearChoice Summit brings together impartial national, international experts and thought leaders to give insight and present their views on the challenges that are facing the advice industry in Ireland TODAY.
- Line up of national & international industry experts and thought leaders
- Gain unique insight from the experts on how finances play a huge part in personal wellbeing
- Hear the personal experiences of industry fellows and their road to recovery and how the right financial planning aides their recovery
- Re-inforce the role that financial advisors play in Mental Wellbeing and how you can consistently improve your clients wellbeing
- Network with like-minded peers
- An agenda for Brokers by Brokers!
Dr Moira Somers
Dr. Moira Somers is an author, neuropsychologist, and executive coach based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Dr. Somers’ time is divided between direct service delivery to clients, speaking and training, and consultation with financial organizations around the globe. Read More